We are looking for an iOS Developer to strengthen our R & D team in Helsinki. In this role you will be developing native mobile apps and finding new technological solutions for our customers that bring value and make their everyday lives easier. We can also consider more junior candidates who may not have all the required skills.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Proficient in Swift & Objective-C
- Good debugging skills
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance
- Experience with dependency management tools
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Understanding of design patterns such as MVVM, MVP
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with app automation tools such as Fastlane
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English as it is the main language at hyper[in] (Finnish is not required)
- Necessary permits for working in Finland
At hyper[in] you will find a challenging, collaborative, fast-growing, and versatile workplace. For us, trust is key so you will have plenty of autonomy, and a great number of benefits.
As a member of the hyper[in] family, you will be well-equipped with the latest high-end working tools, and the needed support for continuous learning and professional growth. Our premises are modern and comfortable at the HTC in Ruoholahti with relaxation spaces, a pet-friendly environment, personalized working stations, snacks & drinks, and an on-site gym.
Our colleagues are an international and experienced mix, with personalities you do not want to miss. At the moment we are working remotely with plans to go to a hybrid work model by the end of the year. hyper[in] is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
If you seek a nice cozy workplace that supports self-growth, diversity, individualism, and a healthy work-life balance, this might be the place for you. Get in contact by sending your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile with your salary expectations to:
If possible, you could also share any link that could be useful for us to check out; for instance your GitHub or Bitbucket accounts.