We are now looking for an Android Developer to join hyper[in] R&D team in Helsinki.
hyper[in] is a game-changing cloud solution for people who manage shopping malls. We provide all the tools for multi-channel communication, collaboration, and integration between shopping mall managers, tenants, and their customers.
hyper[in] was founded in Finland in 2008 and is a Red Herring Top 100 Winner in recognition as one of the leading private technology and innovation companies. hyper[in]'s retail real estate platform is widely used in Europe for shopping mall commercial management with R&D centers in Finland and Hong Kong with authorized distributors in Europe, North America, Middle East, and Asia. For further information, please visit www.hyperin.com.
Experienced Android developer
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Android developer to join our office in Helsinki. As an Android developer at HyperIn, you’ll help our clients to make their shopping centres even more profitable. This includes shopping mall intranet application development and consumer facing application development.
As an Android developer, we expect you to have:
- Strong experience in native Android development and an interest in iOS development would also be valuable
- Good overall understanding of the wider landscape of modern mobile development and different programming paradigms (e.g. unit and e2e testing, CI/CD, object-oriented and functional programming, UX, analytics, REST/GraphQL APIs…)
- The ability to get familiar with API or backend development at least for the purpose of making your Android app superb
- Experience in Agile software development methods
- Interested in learning new technologies and other new skills
- Some experience in AWS cloud computing service (this is not essential but will be beneficial for you)
- Good writing and communication skills in English
At hyper[in] you will find a challenging, collaborative, fast-growing, and versatile workplace. For us, trust is key so you will have plenty of autonomy, and a great number of benefits. As a member of the hyper[in] family, you will be well-equipped with the latest high-end working tools, and the needed support for continuous learning and professional growth.
Our premises are modern and comfortable at the HTC in Ruoholahti with relaxation spaces, a pet-friendly environment, personalized working stations, snacks & drinks, and an on-site gym. Our colleagues are an international and experienced mix, with personalities you do not want to miss. We are currently working on a hybrid work model and have office days as needed. We hope that you also have fun at the office from time to time!
hyper[in] is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
If you seek a nice cozy workplace that supports self-growth, diversity, individualism, and a healthy work-life balance, this might be the place for you. Get in contact by sending your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile with your salary expectations to:
If possible, you could also share any link that could be useful for us to check out; for instance, your GitHub or Bitbucket accounts. Please note that if you live abroad and want to work with us, we need you to have the necessary permit for working in Finland.